Sunday, May 12, 2013

Is he ? Does he??

So lately Leo has been really good we have been talking more. and I finally told him that I have cancer. And he did care. everybody was right lol. But the thing is, is that I still worry about if he is going to cheat on me. he has never cheated on me but for some reason I have a feeling. usually when a girl thinks her boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating on her they are usually right. Its frustrating that I think this but I do. ugh.. when things are finally going right I have to ruin it by thinking this stuff. Im not going to ask him because then he will think that I don't trust him. But I do. It may not seem like it because im thinking this way but I really do. anyways this past Saturday he text me and was like its because you love me that's why.. so was he trying to say he loves me or no.. my friend Bianca said it was but my other friends said no. so I don't know what to do. it kind of freaked me out a little. I don't know why though. well im going to stop rambling about Leo...... Just to let everybody who reads my stuff im in high school if you couldn't tell. anyways if you have an opinion about him cheating can you leave a comment. that would be great. anyways im going to the movies so bye... <3. I will write tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment