Thursday, May 9, 2013

DO I TELL HIM ?

okay so I'm not good at starting attention grabbers. so I am just going to get right into it. When Leo(my boyfriend) and I got together I thought that it was the best thing that has ever happen to me. the first 3 months were great. he was respectful, kind funny, easy to talk to. But I want to know what happened to the guy I feel in love with. I don't believe that people can change for the worst. But Leo is making me rethink that. Now I cant talk to him about anything. We really don't talk a lot. All he talks about is working out and football (which he doesn't even play!!!!) just recently I found out that I have cancer. its not the worst kind of cancer but it is cancer. most of my friends know about it like Anna, Janie, and Rose, Chris, Luke, etc... But im scared to tell Leo. I feel like he wont care. everybody is like he will but for some strange reason I have a feeling that he will leave. im not saying that all the time with Leo is bad but recently it has been. well I feel like im going on and on so im going to end it here. till next time.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment